Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Go ahead call us the Hillbillies from OO-Tah!


Okay, some of ya have been over in da winter, riding da sleds with da 4-wheeler pullin' ya behind as ya go through da snow but I here to tell ya, ya haven't had a "ride" til you're pulled through our wet fields, goin' over little jumps and goin' through da mud puddles, racin' along with Snoop just a chasin' ya. Its a riot! I'm here to tell ya, its hysterical! Ethan was hollerin', "The flies won't leave me alone!" And he was darn right, they were just a swormin' over his head. Now if you want to live a day in the life of a hill-billy, come on over!

5 comments:

Ethington Family said...

THAT LOOKS LIKE FUN!!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Ha Ha!! That is hilarious! Now that looks like my kinda fun!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

By the way, I like the "Favs" on the side, very cute!

Celeste said...

Just a little addition, since I was there & saw all of this first hand. The flies in Ethan's face were sworming, it's true and not because it was mud that you see. Ha Ha!!! That is poop. Horse poop, amd any other animals that cruise the fields. Michele, Mom, Jed and I laughed our heads off. Seriously, this is a sight to behold. Sign me up next time.