skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Nicholas rocks the house!
Watch out David Cook! Here comes an aspiring American Idol - Nicholas David! Nicholas is armed and ready to rock out. He will give you a full performance of singing while strumming the strings on the guitar. And he won't stop! Ha! Sometimes he will even sing a sweet love song : "I luf you my mommy. I luf you my mommy. Yes I do-o-o!" Let's hear it - awwww!
3 comments:
I love this!! thank you for sharing. It is so fun to see pictures and hear how you are all doing. Boy, you are all a good looking family! I can't wait to see you this weekend! I am glad all. Love you,
Mary
What a handsome little rocker!
HOW CUTE! I get the first copy of his CD when it is released! :-)
Post a Comment