Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bike Ride to town for Snow Cones!






I was so glad when the kids suggested this little activity. I got a backpack , filled it with a water bottle, my camera and some cash and walked out to all the kids with sunglasses on ready to ride! It was about a 4 mile ride down and back. Little Nicholas rode on the pegs most of the way and on the last home stretch he begged to get on my bike. All the kids were such great sports - Ethan and Sarah took turns giving Nico a ride. And Macy rode so well! The snow cones were quite the refreshing treat for a 93 degree day!

1 comment:

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Your kids come up with some great ideas! I love snow cones. If you do this when I am back, you'd better call me so we can meet you.