Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A New Favorite Saying

"Childhood is a journey, not a race. "

6 comments:

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

You find a lot of these inspirational quotes, where do you find them, I love them.

Paco Belle said...

In books and magazines I read.I see them around at stores even and jot them down. I like the one from Dad you posted :-)
Loves - Belle

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Hey, me again =) I think you should go to my site and click on which Disney princess are you, so that you, Celeste and I will all have it on our site. Plus I'm curious to know what yours says. If you are Belle that would be so cool. =) Although I would be jealous (not really) because she is AJ's fav!

Ethington Family said...

I really like this saying and love the picture! My favorite thing to do is look at your growing family, so keep the pictures coming. I love feeling like I'm not missing everything.
Love you Michele, and your darling family. Tell all I say "hi" and that I love them!
mary

Chapman Family said...

I love your blog. It was so good to see you on the 24th of July. I hope we can keep in touch. You r family is beautiful.
Michelle

Ethington Family said...

Michele-
you are such a sweetheart!! thank you! I love keeping in touch this way it's so fun. How is everything going. I need an up-date. Love you,
mary