The Alpine Slide and the Alpine Coaster are such fun - the coaster is a blast!! When Sarah took Nicholas down the Slide, I was on the other lane and was freaked out by how fst they were going! No fear in those two!! Ethan did the Rock Wall Spiderman Style - he's so fast and strong! Ethan and Nicholas got a picture drawn of the two of them. Ethan looked like the younger brother, ha!, and didn't care for that much. We love to be together, laughing, racing, walking and talking. Love our family time!
What's So Funny?
8 years ago
2 comments:
Man, you have so many new posts it goes back to the next page!! I'm loving it. I have done the slide, and it was a blast besides a young kid plowing into the back of me and giving me whiplash because my dumb cart wouldn't go fast enough! i got so ticked at that poor little kid!! I think it was Nathan who was witness to it, and he was laughing his head off! I have never done the coaster, but i would love to.
I laughing my head off now trying to visualize you react to that poor kid! Ha! The coaster is the BEST! We'll have to do it - maybe a couples date with all of us?! :-)
Post a Comment