Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rodeo fun for everyone - July 22nd

This was one of the best rodeo shows we have ever been to. The entertainment was great, the competition was fun and the cotton candy hit the spot! The kids enjoyed the crazy clown with his humor and motorbiking tricks. The rides from the competitors look tough and fun to watch. It looked like a good overall competition. I took pictures with Jed's little camera, not my good one, so they didn't turn out very well of the competition or the crazy clown therefore I didn't post them.
It was a perfect little night at the Rodeo Fairgrounds - temperature, family, entertainment and some goodies. Couldn't ask for more on this occasion!


3 comments:

Mandi E said...

What fun to see you all. It looks like a great time!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

I am sad that I missed the 24th festivities. I think I have said this before, but I wish we could leave to work for the winter, I love Utah summers! It is so crazy that we are coming back soon. Part of me really really wants to stay, but I am excited for some things about coming home as well. Definitely feel torn! But, excited to see you all for sure!

Paco Belle said...

Kim, I'm sure that life is the life. You know what I mean?! We will be so happy to see you all! Keep enjoying and pack at the last minute.
Mandi, we miss you! Hope mom isn't giving us all wishful thinking about you coming in a few months! That'd be awesome!
Love -
Michele