Sunday, September 14, 2008

And he sleeps...



Jed woke me up on Saturday at about 6:45. He had a smile on his face that resembled that of the Chestshire cat. He wanted me to see something. He had gone to Ethan's room to wake him in order to get him off to his football game in Orem as he had to be there by 7:45.
As Jed began to wake him, he said to him, "Time to get up Ethan. We've got to get ready for your game." At the same time, he began to turn over his bedding and found him dressed in his FOOTBALL GEAR! He had on his football shoulder pads with the jersey and his pants with all the pads on. Jed was laughing and said to Ethan, "Ethan bud, what are you doing?"
Ethan, still half asleep, puts his hand up as if to surrender, "I know. I shoulda wore my helmet."
Oh how Jed laughed!

3 comments:

Ethington Family said...

That cracks me up! What a funny kid, you know he was probably going to bed still debating whether he should wear the helmet.
mary

jenny @ Birth Mother Baskets said...

I love it! I am so jealous, I wish we were playing too!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Haha! That is one of the funniest things ever!