Friday, January 2, 2009

Wow! Where has the time gone?

Unbelievable! A New Year is now upon us!
My last post said we would move into our house in Spanish Fork in a week or so, well, that didn't happen. We moved in a week and a half before Christmas. I got our tree up the weekend before! Not long enough! I love Christmas and decorating for the Season. We enjoyed our first Christmas at home in over four years! It was fun! It really felt nice to be together and watch each other open a few gifts. We did miss going to Mexico for the service projects and spoke fondly of those memories.
So now Christmas comes down and we settle in for a New and Fantastic Year. My intent is to keep this blog up to date now that we are in. I'm thinking we are here to stay. But I'm not a betting woman so I won't bet on it. :)
May you all have a wonderfully successful Year filled with love, friendship and adventure. Please keep in touch! Loves

6 comments:

jenny @ Birth Mother Baskets said...

Yeah, I am glad you are back! It was great to see you and your wonderful family! I love your new home. Hopefully we can make plans for a summer reunion.

Our cute family said...

Welcome back to blogging!!! Glad to see your in your home. We understand the building process so no bad feeling!!! Hope you had a great christmas and new year.

Love,
Fleming

Mike and Deb said...

It's good to see you blogging again. I love the updates, it helps me feel closer to you all. You should put pictures of your new house on here. I love you.

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

I'm right with ya sis., I have been terrible at blogging lately too! Here's to new years resolutions!

The Sampson Family said...

I'm so glad you dropped a christmas card by and that it included your blog address. We love keeping tabs on friends. Feel free to stop by our blog too. www.simplysampson.blogspot.com

Ethington Family said...

Hey cutie! I actually just got a letter returned to us that we mailed you a while ago. I will have to get it back out to you.
Ohh how I've missed you!!! I love that you are blogging again. I can at least feel a part of your life in a small way when I hear your cute stories. Take care and know I love you! Keep in touch! mary