I love being with my Emily! And going to Girls Camp was no exception. We had a blast! Crazy late hours, hiking for 7 miles up hill instead of the 5 it was supposed to be, Skittle games (I vow to NEVER eat another Skittle), one shower in 5 days, inspiring speakers, touching testimonies, Challenge course (that is a challenge), rowing canoes on the gorgeous Legacy Lake (shown behind us), and smokin' smores to add more sugar to our already over-loaded sugar bodies! Oh the list goes on!
The pic. of me, Hannah, Emily and Storie (Hannah's mom, Ona
was taking the pic,) shows how fabulous the camp is! Heber Valley Camp is splendid! Our little group hiked to the Big Moose Lookout while the other 48 girls stayed below. They missed out - simply breath-taking!
Thanks Emily for a wonderful time! I love you!
The pic. of me, Hannah, Emily and Storie (Hannah's mom, Ona
was taking the pic,) shows how fabulous the camp is! Heber Valley Camp is splendid! Our little group hiked to the Big Moose Lookout while the other 48 girls stayed below. They missed out - simply breath-taking!
Thanks Emily for a wonderful time! I love you!
1 comment:
I love girls camp. I hope that I get to go with Ava at least once. I bet you had such a fun and fulfilling week.
Post a Comment