I couldn't help but laugh at this sight. Nicholas had dragged the hose to the side yard and then dragged his boat to the side yard. I thought nothing of it, for a moment. I walked around and saw Nico spraying the well cover and filling his boat with water. He then jumped in and began to rock, singing a song of his own! He wasn't aware of me so I ran into the house to hurry to get the shot. Here is the Kodak moment. :-)
Saturday, July 5th, I invited Nicholas to fill his wading pool in the front yard so I could keep an "eye" on him while I work in the garage. Turned into a bad invitation! He began to wash our Ford 500, which wouldn't have been a big deal had Jed not rolled the windows down! He sprayed the car and then put the hose through the window and filled the dash, seats and floor with about three inches of water! Aahh! We got a wet/dry vac and then let it air dry til Sunday morning. The car ran to church the next day but wouldn't start after church. I said to the family, "Let's throw a mighty prayer!" We did and the car didn't start. Today, however, I said to Jed, "It's too bad if we don't have enough faith to work in our behalf. I believe in miracles and I know that faith precedes the miracle." Jed and I prayed. He then went to the car. He came back and simply said, "Come with me." We went to the car, Jed says to me with a slight smile, "Faith precedes the miracle." The car started right up. I was thrilled and so thankful! We then offered a prayer of gratitude to our loving Father in Heaven for the blessing of our curious boy Nicholas as well as an expense spared.
3 comments:
Ok, I can't believe it! I think I would have lost it! Hilarious...now that the car is ok anyway. =)
Hey, it's me again. I tagged you on my blog!!!
Copy it on my blog page, then post it into a new post on yours, then delete my answers and put yours! =)
Post a Comment