4 Letter Word: Make
Vehicle: Mini Cooper
Boy Name: Micheal Morley
Girl Name: Michele Marie Morley
Pet Name: Mugsy (my big dog from my best friend Heidi Utley. She gave him to me for my birthday!)
Occupation: Musician (wish it were me!)
Something You Wear: Make up
Celebrity: Matthew Macaughney (?)
Food: Melon
Found in Bathroom: Magazines
Reason for Being Late: Macy's fit (ha - rare but it's happened!)
Cartoon Character: Minnie Mouse
Something You Shout: "Must I say it again?" (can you tell I have children?)
Animal: Moose
Body Part: Mucus glands
Word to Describe You: Mother
Something You Like To Do: Making memories
Place You'd Like To Be: Munich (I think)
What's So Funny?
8 years ago
2 comments:
Cute, very cute. However, I must say that there are some duplicates, ie: you and Celeste both used your name. Sorry, no points for those. Don't be mad at me, I'm just following the rules! =) Ha ha
Okay, Michele. I'll see what I can do.
Thanks!
Post a Comment