This was a riot to watch. I loved watching my girls play with their dad. Emily played well and consistently, going for everything her way. Little petite Sarah moved so well in the mud and water, making some great plays and never missed a serve. Nicholas couldn't wait to get in the muddy water but it had to be on his terms. When Macy threw a blob of dirt at him, he had a fit despite the fact that he was covered in mud to his knees and to his elbows. Then as the mud dried on him, he HAD to get it off and get cleaned up. So he trekked on over to the fire truck to get blasted by the fire hose.
The team - Jed, Emily, Sarah, Breea, Mark and occasionally Shide and then Mark's sister - played to about 6th place out of group of 19 teams. Not bad! Way to go! Sign me up for the next one!
3 comments:
I love Salem Days, always have. I liked living in Salem growing up, it was my favorite place that we lived when I was younger. And that looks like an absolute blast, and just our kind of fun!!! I hope I'm invited next year?
Of course we've got first dibs on you! I'm the captain and I picked you! Hee, hee! I thought of you and Aaron throughout the day since I know you guys have or would do this. :-)
Loves -
Belle
How FUN!! some of my favorite high school memories was playing mud vollyball. We were just as covered. Loved it!!
Post a Comment