
Nicholas and Macy join in song as they anticipate a hike along the river. We decided to take the River Walk this time and see how the kids do to determine if we would do another hike. Along the way, we hit a few spots to climb some boulders to take some fun pictures. The "slide rock" was a hit until on the way back Macy stood up during her slide down and lost her balance, falling face first into the retaining wall. I saw it happening and was sure we were in for a huge slit on her mouth. Luckily, we were blessed with ONLY a cut above her lip and a swollen lip. So for obvious reasons, we didn't hike anymore trails after the River Walk. Along the way, we met a wonderful family - the Jeppsons! The kids were excited to learn of their world travels and adventures. (Hope all is well with you and yours!)
This is a family who loves to hike but doesn't do it enough!


3 comments:
I didn't know you guys did that! But I guess we'd have to talk for me to find out (my fault just as much as yours)....or I could just wait and read your blog. =) I would love to do that, we love to do stuff like that as well, but don't do it near as much as we should.
What a cute picture! I wouldn't want to mess with your girls and there big muscles. You look beautiful Michele (like that is a surprise...)
It is great Kim and we'd love to have you guys join us next time! Mary, you're sweet. Yah my girls have morley muscles thanks to their daddy. Mine are little RS arms now! AHH!
Post a Comment