skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What I'm going to miss about our Home
This is what I'm talking about. Look how much fun everyone is having. I will miss: the games of tennis, woffle ball, basketball on the court; Nicholas playing endlessly in the sandpit (won't miss the oodles of dirty clothes as a result of his play); the trampoline; the playset; the open pastures to ride dirtbikes, 4-wheelers with sleds pulled behind them and horses; the open grass for volleyball, Sarah's flips, kickball and watergames; visiting on the picnic tables or in the sun; the quiet beauty in the night with the moon and stars shining brilliantly; Ethan and Nicholas catching snakes; mowing the lawn on a riding mower; Emily chasing the kids round and round the yard on the 4-wheeler; Macy playing house and pushing her dolls around the yard in the baby stroller; walks with Jed throughout the countryside; etc., etc. There are so many wonderful memories here!
Thank you for sharing in those memories, all of you!Who's pictured: Above-Ava, Tessa, Flying Hansen and Jens. On the court: AJ and Kim, Ryan and Josh. Mom and Mike (grandma and grandpa) On the "jeep" - Tessa, Ava, Macy, Ryan, Hansen, Donovan and Nicholas

3 comments:
I'm going to miss your fun yard for family get-togethers as well! You'll just have to build your next house with yard that is just as cool! =) haha
Oh, we had so much fun playing at your house this summer with your amazing family. Thank you for everything. I will post motorcycle pics soon:)
I love those pictures. That does all look like fun! miss you guys!
Post a Comment