Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Family Pictures - 2008


We did it! We actually accomplished getting our family portraits done. A big THANK YOU to Kimberly for coming and taking the shots for us. She did great!

The handsome hunk is Jed the dad, with me glued to his hip. Sweet Sarah (11) is below me and she still loves horses and sports. Above is Newly Brunette Emily (14), who loves volleyball, is still the one to make us smile and brings peace to our home. Fantastic Ethan (9) is charming and smart and loves to do things with his hands. Darling Macy (6) is our little "playdate" gal, who is always ready for fun and games with friends. She has an active imagination. (Do any of my kids lack that?!) Then comes our Beaming Nicholas (3) who is active, curious and loving. Never a dull moment with this little guy, much like his big brother Ethan.

I thought I'd share the picture of me with my little princess. She asked me to take a picture with her and I thought that was so sweet. She still likes her mommy and I'm so glad!!

Here are our Fabulous Five! I feel so blessed to be the mother of these precious children. I adore each child for different reasons. They are a blessing in my life.

Notice Nicholas trying to be sly about pulling Sarah's hair up with a stick. (oops her eyes are closed. Oh well.) He always has something up his sleeve! Sarah is holding Tia our 5 year old Yorkie and Emily has Daysie our 1 year old Yorkie.

Many have asked where this truck is. It's on a piece of property we own as you head south on the State Highway to Salem. Its classic, don't you think?

No comments: