Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thanksgiving with the Morleys at David and Shannon's Home - Nov. 27, 2008




Among many things, Macy and Sarah go for a ride on one of the horses. The cousins had a ball! There was horse riding, pony riding (Nicholas loved riding the pony! Sarah is always willing to help.) running around, horsin' around in the hay, playing on the play set, playing in the dirt building dirt castles or tracks for cars, riding in the horse buggy, hanging out, playing the Wii, outdoor volleyball and lots of visiting.
Emily, Braden, Megan and Melanie get together for laughter and fun. Its so fun to watch these kids grow and be friends. They really enjoy each others company. It makes it so pleasant.
I'm going to see if I can name (see) all the kids in the hay barn. From Left - Kimball , someone in very back - I think its Monson, Cannon, Ethan, Estee with Macy behind her and Jeddy behind her, Chloe, AudriLyn with Brigham behind her, Holland with Hinckley behind him and Brandon next to Hinckly and finally Quinn looking like he's hangin' himself. Whew!
Anywho this was a wonderful day with the Morley side. We had, I think I heard, 52 different pies there! Can you imagine?
The Treanors (my dad and his family) where hosting a play day that we missed but we met up with them later.
SO much to be thankful for! My dear husband who brings me peace and laughter. My beautiful children who provide endless moments to live and learn. They are my joy! And of course, a wonderful extended family. Not to forget, the gospel, our Saviour, this beautiful land in which we live in, work, a home, and so much more. All is well.

No comments: