Monday, February 16, 2009

Halloween at Grandma and Grandpa Hess' - Oct. 25, 2008

Emily, the 70's girl, tries her hand at carving a pumpkin. Ethan, was a jester, and Dad, was a rebel, now focus on the task at hand.

Aunt Kimberly, as a rocker chick (Ava, her daughter, was a rocker chick too!) and her Lion, Evan
One big, crazy, happy family. I love this picture because each of the kids really show their personality. I know I look very intimidating in my black Skull shirt. I should have won Best Costume, don't ya think? Just so you know, Nicholas is a dragon, NOT a devil. Just ask him and he will set you straight. He was determined to be a "dragon" when he found this costume and as he continued to beg, I just couldn't not do it. You know? Macy is a Leopard Cat Girl...okay. I know. I'm not sure who comes up with costume ideas but you know, it fits her. Just look at the whole package there - she has it down. Sarah and Ethan are both Jesters and I love how they have a hand on each others' neck. Its just like them to push each others' buttons. They will out-grow that, right?! And Emily is just how she is, posing for emphasis as a70's girl. I think this portrays her well at this phase of life. And Jed? Well, he has always wanted to be a rebel. Ha!
I thought I would just post this for posterity's sake. Eventhough it is late.

No comments: