skip to main |
skip to sidebar
FINALLY...playtime with the Nicols!


This w
a
s a long overdue event. It was absolutely wonderful to be with our dear friends, Don and Kim Nicol and their beautiful children. We had a great time - visiting, watching the kids swim, visiting, eating, cleaning up little messes (loved the pan of ground beef popping out of the pan like popcorn - it exploded!), and visiting (plain getting caught up on how our families have been, its been a least two years!) The Nicols had to literally yank us out of their house at midnight! We had such fun. Kim and I had fun looking at blogs - so here we are Kimberly! This is for you! Don, Kim and Kids, thanks so much for the wonderful evening!! Let's not wait two years for the next time, please.
Pictures as follows: Nicholas gets ready to "go fast!" (Isn't this a great shot?! I love it!) Emily throws Lexi with Kynli nearby. Hot tub full - Gigi, Ethan, Nicole, Sarah, Kynli, Lexi and Nicholas
1 comment:
How fun!! I'm glad you got to spend time with your friends you haven't seen in so long. It is always nice to see friends and spend time with them. We sure love you guys. I'm coming in Oct.
Post a Comment