Sunday, August 31, 2008

School is now in session!!





Okay silly faces first, just to get the silliness outta ya! Now for serious stuff, you are going to school, now look the part!
Okay, to be totally honest, I was not ready for school to start. Not at all! I wanted my kids around for another month, at least. I felt like I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do with my darling chick-a-doos. Oh well, maybe I will get things right next summer, ya think?!
All 4 of the school-aged children got into American Leadership Academy (ALA). We did this mostly because we figured we would be moving in the next couple of weeks (might be a shocker to some of you - Sandi (Jed's sister) and Brian Hughes have agreed to purchase the home. We are on our way back to Spanish Fork!) I figured it would be easier if I sent them all to the same school since Emily was going there anyway. So here are my fab kids dressed to code. Gotta love Ethan's briefcase :-)

2 comments:

Ethington Family said...

They look so cute. I am NOT ready for school to start either. My kids start this wednesday. Not only did I not play with them near as much as I wanted to and worry about them being gone so long during each day with outside influences. I also will totally miss them. I also had planned on doing at least some studing with them this summer which I did maybe two days (like that is going to help). I wish school was only 4 hours a day, because my kids are gone ALL day. at least I have jeb for close to three years at home still, and Kaze at least 5. I'm sure I'll cope but I'm hoping to make next summer strech better too.

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

They look so great! I love the uniforms, or whatever they call them these days. They look really nice. =) I don't even want to think about my kids going to school someday...it's just not going to happen. Period.