Saturday, August 16, 2008

Uncle Nate comes to Utah!



We got to spend a little time with Nate while he visited Utah on business. Lat night, we were able to be with him for Ryan's birthday dinner. (HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY RYAN!) Then today, Wonderful Mother, gathered us together so we could visit with Nate again before he flies out tomorrow morning. We had a quick dinner of marinaded chicken with a salad from me that was too small for the crowd! and chips and salsa. (I shared a chip with Evan and he choked - I know I should know better! Thankfully, Kim didn't stare me down like I was some moron! Ha!) Kathy brought the cones and ice cream that was a welcome treat. A wonderful relaxing evening with family! Macy said as we left, "Aren't we going to have S'mores?!" She's gotten used to that treat when we come to Grandma and Grandpa's house!
(We missed Jed, Grandpa Hess, Celeste and Shawn as they were moving the Mahaffey belongs back from Arizona. Breea and Brooklin are with their mom. AJ isn't back from Cali yet and Ryan's family hadn't arrived to the party yet. Kathy was taking the picture and Grandpa T. is out of the area. :-)

5 comments:

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Gotta love it! I'm with Macy, I kept asking Mom if she had stuff for s'mores too, I was wondering what the heck was going on! I'm still craving them.

Ethington Family said...

Those are cute pictures! Boy, you guys sure have a good looking family!
I am glad it was so much fun for you all. It always is great when family comes to visit and you can spend time together. Good for you!
Love you,
mary

jeppsenfam said...

Morleys,
What a great blog! Your family is SO busy. What a fun-filled summer you've all had! We've chuckled about the phrase, "please keep your head inside the window!" several times since meeting your delightful family. Keep in touch,
The Jeppsens

Ethington Family said...

I love that you blog!!
Hey I want to learn how to do that think that shows when people have updated their blog. Then i wouldn't have to check everyone's blog everyday to see if they have updated. By the way, I'm waiting for you to update!
mary

Ethington Family said...

Michele,
I tagged you! I am sorry but if I had to do this, you should too...right?