I think leaving behind Ginger is going to be difficult for our sweet cowgirl! Sarah has been riding Ginger a lot lately and I think we are going to have to pry Sarah away from Ginger when we move. (Thankfully, the Hughes are buying the home and will let her/us come over anytime to ride her.)
Sarah gets up in the morning, dresses and goes out to get the oats. She then lures Ginger in the corral and gets her saddled up. She stays out there for at least an hour riding her. Sometimes she will ride her three times a day!
So on this day, Nicholas got to have a ride on Ginger as Sarah lead her. Then Sarah jumped on and took Nico for a nice ride around the pastures. Thanks Cowgirl Jane!
2 comments:
Oh, that makes me sad, I knew that she loved riding but I didn't know that she did it everyday like that. I'm sad for her, and I'm sure Ginger will miss her too.
that is so sweet! I would have loved feeling that comfortable to ride horses at that age (any age really). Sarah sure is a sweetheart!
Post a Comment