Saturday, August 16, 2008

Macy Rides Again!


Macy Lou-Lou rides her 50 like there's nothing to it. She loves to ride and asks everyday if she can go for a spin. I gotta get a picture of her riding the 70 now. She is even more daring on that bike, which makes me a little nervous. She takes the turns tight and without fear! Wow!
(I know you all LOVE her outfit, picked just for riding. I told her I'm going to start calling her "Pippi Long-stocking".)(sp?)

We have loved having cousins come over to ride with us. Mark and his nephews have come over to ride. The Treanor Boys came to ride and that was such fun! (I didn't have my camera for that, so send pictures Bear!) Breea, Donovan and Ryan take a ride whenever they come over! The Arizona Treanors have been riding as well, having a great time!

1 comment:

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

Macy: Part Princess Part Dare Devil! Isn't she cool!!! Gotta love her and her sweet little lisp!