
I found this wonderful bundle of joy at two in the morning when I couldn't sleep. I had been cleaning for a little while and then after reading I thought I would go check on the children (just to pass time, you know?!). Can you believe this? I saw him and gazed at his precious face for a moment. I just wanted to stare at him for a while - taking into account his peaceful expression, his comfortable position despite being on the fourth from the top of the stairs, his airplane above him as if looking out for him. Oh, my precious boy! And then I thought, "this deserves to be
remembered!" How I love this sweet bundle of joy!
1 comment:
That is so sweet. I can't believe the places that kids can fall asleep! And how ironic that he can fall asleep anywhere and you couldn't fall asleep in your own bed! =) ha ha. But just think what you would have missed if you had fallen asleep that night. This moment. Cherish the moments. Not to say you shouldn't sleep, don't get me wrong. haha.
Post a Comment