skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Boys take home the Gold in the 4x100!
We are from the US of A baby! This was one of the most incredible races I've ever seen in the Olympic Swimming Events! Oh my goodness, was it awesome! Although it was a great team effort, Jason Lezak, the last leg, is my hero in this race. He was a half a body's length behind the French and he came in like a "working horse" to finish the job! He made a huge effort and came in for the win! Way to go guys! Thanks for sending the Olympic Fever all the way home!
5 comments:
Thanks Kimmer for the picture! That was so sweet! I love to "journal" these amazing events for future "lookings"! Can't wait for you to come home! Be safe and have a joyous week!
Loves -
Belle
i haven't been watching, that is what sometimes stinks with no t.v. so i am glad you posted this. i like hearing what is going on. i did watch some at the gym. love ya,
mary
Oh my I completely agree. One of the greatest races I have ever seen. Aaron loved it as well... Don't you just love the proud feeling you get when you see any USA athlete take a medal? I love it. Go USA!
I know, I figured I should journal it for posterity. I'm now going to have to add about Phelps making history and winning more golds than any other athlete, not to mention getting a world record along with every gold he's won this Olympics!! The man is a machine. See you in a couple days! =)
ok, I feel like a horrible sister!!
All day on Janey's birthday (11th) I kept thinking of how Jed's birthday was the next day and I needed to call him. Now it is the 14th and I let the week fly by without doing a thing. Michele, will you please tell my wonderful brother "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I love him so much and am greatful for all the times he stepped in to save my life while I was growing up. Your family is wonderful and darling. I appreciate you all so much. Thank you for the example you show. Love you guys,
mary
Post a Comment