"Don't worry, be happy now" is my motto for the year. I'm going to conquer the world...somehow. One of my kids at a time. (I only wish it were that easy!) One task at a time. One day at a time. I hope this is a year of "wise-ing" up and taking advantage of some sweet opportunities. What are they? Well, we shall see. (For me to know and for you to find out, comes to mind. Hee, hee!)
But for now, in all honesty, I'm going to rejoice in the blessings I've been so graciously granted. There can't be a luckier woman in the all the world. I can think that, right? Guess what? I'm going to think that - I've got to be the luckiest 38 year old woman in the world!!
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm sorry if I'm horrible at remembering things like that. This is a darling picture, I love it! Macy did a good job centering, I'm impressed. We sure love you. Have fun this weekend! love you,
mary
Always gorgeous, Michele! I hope you all have a good time at the sister's weekend. I'll be thinking of you.
And Happy Birthday!
Happy, happy birthday sister dear!! Sure do love you and this you are so wonderful beyond words!
P.S. You look gorgeous in that picture, funny face and all. But, no surprise there. =)
Happy Day! We sure hope we get to see you on your visit! Lots of Love!
Thank you - all of you and those who called! I love and adore each and every one of you!! I couldn't be more thrilled and blessed to be associated with you all!
XOXOXO -
Michele
Post a Comment