What is your full name- Michele (the rest is absolutely confidential)
Nickname- Belle (from the Beatles song "Michelle my Belle")
Coke or Pepsi? Not gonna do it, you can't pressure me. Ice water, please!
Song that resembles your life- ummm...not sure what song is out there to describe my life. Don't know titles.
Milk or dark chocolate- milk chocolate with a chunk of dark here and there.
Big mac Or whopper- blah!
Beach or Mountains- Gotta say beach for the majority of the time. I can enjoy the mountains in all their splendor and beauty (when it's not cold!)
What kind of shoes are you wearing- flips
TV or Book- BOOK!
Favorite store- to shop generally (if time isn't of essence) - Target. Grocery - Maceys
What was the last thing you ate? Salmon! YUMMY!
Clean freak or total slob- neither - but messes make me irritable and cranky. I like my home to look nice but I'm not a clean freak or a slob.
Do you wish on stars- No, but I do wish
Ever been stung by a jelly fish- No
Best cartoon ever- Family Circle
What scares you- Although I haven't watched many - scary movies like 6th sense freaked me out!
Favorite doughnut? If i eat them, white powdered doughnuts or Krispy Kreme - glazed
Been to LA? yes I know, now I've seen the world - Ha!
Least favorite veggie- don't know
Dreamer or doer- a little of both.
one word that describes you- "what?" Sums me up in a nutshell, right? Hee, hee!
Name of your first friend- Lisa, took me under her wing when I was 3 in Indiana
Night light or completely dark- ask Jed, completely dark
Believe in love at first sight? yes, I know I'm a hopeless romantic
Best toppings for a pizza? veggies and meats
Ever owned a goldfish? yes, Gus-Gus and Flounder. When they were dying, I was bawling!
potato chips or french fries? french fries but I'm picky.
Who should play you in a made for TV movie? If I could be a wisher...ummm, gosh, I don't know. Britney Spears! She looks like me, acts like me and dances like me. Yep its her. Okay, okay. Really I like Reese Witherspoon.
Spender or Saver? usually saver but I'm guilty of splurging BUT I always buy on clearance.
Butterflies or dragonflies- Butterflies. However, funny you asked. After walking with Macy and Nicholas the other day, and Macy pointing out a dragonfly saying it looks like a helicopter, I will never look at a dragonfly the same.
Which ONE would you like to do the most- Skydiving, Rappelling, or scuba diving more. Sky diving would be my first choice at this point in life.
Fearful or fearless? Depends. Fearful, to a degree (meaning I know where they would go and that's comforting) of losing my dear ones. But fearless in some risky things like .... gee can't think of any. Ha!
Bully or bullied? Bullied. Hands down. (a nice little metaphor there.)
Glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty? Usually I'm a half full kinda gal. Unlike Jed who's always full. :-)
Ever sent to the Principal's office? yes...in the 5th grade after taking a pill from a "friend" for my headache. Ended up being a drug. I got turned in the next day and so did my "friend". I told the story as it was - she gave me a pill after I told her I had a headache. She gave this "pill" to a number of us and no one defended me. That was my first and only experience with the power of a drug. She bullied and lied her way through it. The principal didn't do anything to her but that was the end of any popularity status I may have had at that time.
Social butterfly of wallflower? I love to be with people - social butterfly unless I'm with Jed in a crowd I don't know and he does. Weird.
Secret keeper or blabber mouth? Secrets stay with me. I'm not much for gossip. Information is different. And I keep it to myself as long as it doesn't hurt someone physically. So, since I've never been told a secret that would've jeopardized someone in such a way, try me.
shift or Automatic? Love to drive a shift for fun. But with children, automatic is so nice.
worry wart or worry free? I think I drive my family crazy with how worry free I am. I tend to let things go and react if and only if there is a problem. But, naturally I worry about my dear extended family and my children. And personal things worry me - I'm naturally hard on myself. Make sense?
African safari or bicycle through Europe? Bicycle through Europe!!!! Sign me up for the next one!
Ice cubes or crushed? Crushed...need I say more?
What do you like on your burgers? Beef , slice of Cheddar cheese (Swiss is yummy too sometimes.), thin sliced tomatoes, romaine lettuce, pickles, avocado, light on the ketchup, mustard and mayo.
Bikini or board shorts- board shorts
Favorite kinda cookie- home made chocolate chip cookie (with milk chocolate chips and the perfectly baked kind of doughy kinda crisp) or macadamia nut
Best Commercial- gosh its been years since I've seen one so I can't think of any from before
Word or phrase you say a lot? I repeat myself too often, I have kids, remember?
Favorite flower- Oh my, I went blank, its the one that's popular at weddings nowadays. A daisy like flower but big and in many fabulous colors! Oh I hate when I forget things!
I tag Kimberly, Celeste, Steph and any of you girlfriends and sisters that want to play! Take a minute!
Nickname- Belle (from the Beatles song "Michelle my Belle")
Coke or Pepsi? Not gonna do it, you can't pressure me. Ice water, please!
Song that resembles your life- ummm...not sure what song is out there to describe my life. Don't know titles.
Milk or dark chocolate- milk chocolate with a chunk of dark here and there.
Big mac Or whopper- blah!
Beach or Mountains- Gotta say beach for the majority of the time. I can enjoy the mountains in all their splendor and beauty (when it's not cold!)
What kind of shoes are you wearing- flips
TV or Book- BOOK!
Favorite store- to shop generally (if time isn't of essence) - Target. Grocery - Maceys
What was the last thing you ate? Salmon! YUMMY!
Clean freak or total slob- neither - but messes make me irritable and cranky. I like my home to look nice but I'm not a clean freak or a slob.
Do you wish on stars- No, but I do wish
Ever been stung by a jelly fish- No
Best cartoon ever- Family Circle
What scares you- Although I haven't watched many - scary movies like 6th sense freaked me out!
Favorite doughnut? If i eat them, white powdered doughnuts or Krispy Kreme - glazed
Been to LA? yes I know, now I've seen the world - Ha!
Least favorite veggie- don't know
Dreamer or doer- a little of both.
one word that describes you- "what?" Sums me up in a nutshell, right? Hee, hee!
Name of your first friend- Lisa, took me under her wing when I was 3 in Indiana
Night light or completely dark- ask Jed, completely dark
Believe in love at first sight? yes, I know I'm a hopeless romantic
Best toppings for a pizza? veggies and meats
Ever owned a goldfish? yes, Gus-Gus and Flounder. When they were dying, I was bawling!
potato chips or french fries? french fries but I'm picky.
Who should play you in a made for TV movie? If I could be a wisher...ummm, gosh, I don't know. Britney Spears! She looks like me, acts like me and dances like me. Yep its her. Okay, okay. Really I like Reese Witherspoon.
Spender or Saver? usually saver but I'm guilty of splurging BUT I always buy on clearance.
Butterflies or dragonflies- Butterflies. However, funny you asked. After walking with Macy and Nicholas the other day, and Macy pointing out a dragonfly saying it looks like a helicopter, I will never look at a dragonfly the same.
Which ONE would you like to do the most- Skydiving, Rappelling, or scuba diving more. Sky diving would be my first choice at this point in life.
Fearful or fearless? Depends. Fearful, to a degree (meaning I know where they would go and that's comforting) of losing my dear ones. But fearless in some risky things like .... gee can't think of any. Ha!
Bully or bullied? Bullied. Hands down. (a nice little metaphor there.)
Glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty? Usually I'm a half full kinda gal. Unlike Jed who's always full. :-)
Ever sent to the Principal's office? yes...in the 5th grade after taking a pill from a "friend" for my headache. Ended up being a drug. I got turned in the next day and so did my "friend". I told the story as it was - she gave me a pill after I told her I had a headache. She gave this "pill" to a number of us and no one defended me. That was my first and only experience with the power of a drug. She bullied and lied her way through it. The principal didn't do anything to her but that was the end of any popularity status I may have had at that time.
Social butterfly of wallflower? I love to be with people - social butterfly unless I'm with Jed in a crowd I don't know and he does. Weird.
Secret keeper or blabber mouth? Secrets stay with me. I'm not much for gossip. Information is different. And I keep it to myself as long as it doesn't hurt someone physically. So, since I've never been told a secret that would've jeopardized someone in such a way, try me.
shift or Automatic? Love to drive a shift for fun. But with children, automatic is so nice.
worry wart or worry free? I think I drive my family crazy with how worry free I am. I tend to let things go and react if and only if there is a problem. But, naturally I worry about my dear extended family and my children. And personal things worry me - I'm naturally hard on myself. Make sense?
African safari or bicycle through Europe? Bicycle through Europe!!!! Sign me up for the next one!
Ice cubes or crushed? Crushed...need I say more?
What do you like on your burgers? Beef , slice of Cheddar cheese (Swiss is yummy too sometimes.), thin sliced tomatoes, romaine lettuce, pickles, avocado, light on the ketchup, mustard and mayo.
Bikini or board shorts- board shorts
Favorite kinda cookie- home made chocolate chip cookie (with milk chocolate chips and the perfectly baked kind of doughy kinda crisp) or macadamia nut
Best Commercial- gosh its been years since I've seen one so I can't think of any from before
Word or phrase you say a lot? I repeat myself too often, I have kids, remember?
Favorite flower- Oh my, I went blank, its the one that's popular at weddings nowadays. A daisy like flower but big and in many fabulous colors! Oh I hate when I forget things!
I tag Kimberly, Celeste, Steph and any of you girlfriends and sisters that want to play! Take a minute!
3 comments:
Wow that's a long tag! I'm up to the challenge...one of these days =) Loved it by the way!
I know! I had to gear myself up for that one. But its fun to do when the minutes are available. :-) Can't wait to see yours and whoever else!
Loves
Glad you played, and yes it was long! I always like reading other people's answers, even if I don't like answering myself all the time
Post a Comment